BRUSH UP ON ALL OF OUR PARK RULES
TRAMPOLINE "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT"
- SAFETY FIRST, AWESOME SECOND
PARK SAFETY STRATEGIES
These are some of our strategies to maximize safety:
- Each of the trampoline courts at is monitored by trained trampoline staff. Our staff of trained trampoline monitors, or Air Traffic Controllers are trained in CPR and First Aid and are tasked with enforcing the court rules in a courteous manner.
- wants to ensure a fun and safe flying experience for everyone at the park. Please be mindful of safety rules at all times. If you observe anyone violating safety rules, please inform a staff member (Air Traffic Controller) so they may be sure to respond appropriately.
Every sport worth doing has its own requisite gear. The same is true with trampoline flying at.
SOCKS WITH GRIP
- Each Flyer must wear a pair of trampoline socks with grip ($2.00/pair).
- Our trampolines socks can be used time and time again at . You will love their cool design and they make an excellent gift!
- Every square inch of exposed trampoline support structure (the steel and springs between the trampoline beds) is covered by 2 inches of gymnastics grade padding. In addition, we have added technology to our padding – the first layer is a carpet bonded foam for durability and strength, and the second layer of foam is enclosed in vinyl for adjustability and comfort. The springs are completely encapsulated in a polypropylene sheet and covered by vinyl padding.
- Studies indicate that a majority of trampoline injuries occur when a jumper falls off the trampoline to the ground or floor. We have reduced this risk by building our trampoline courts with trampoline wall enclosures, allowing our Flyers to stay on the trampoline surface.
- In the nearly unimaginable case that an 8 foot trampoline wall is not enough to contain a wayward Flyer, has added additional footage of safety netting and no-hold netting above the walls which completely surrounds each of our two trampoline courts.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION
TRAINING & INSTRUCTION
- One of the defining characteristics of and a key factor in what makes our trampoline park so unique is the number and breadth of training classes we offer. Classes will be available to all levels of ability from never-jumped-before Flyers who want to learn to jump safely to expert gymnasts. specializes in aerial training for action sports enthusiasts (skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, etc…). Training classes take place on ‘S three competition grade trampolines and utilize harness systems to help people perfect skills before jumping on their own. Flight Instructors have extensive background and experience with trampoline flying as well as USA Gymnastics certifications.
TRAMPOLINE COURT RULES
- To minimize the chance of dangerous situations especially for inexperienced Flyers has clearly posted trampoline court rules at the entrance to each court. Patrons are to follow these rules and are enforced through our Community Watch program in a firm and consistent manner.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at .